The SBA Supplementary Guidance for Self-Employed, Schedule C
- Review the SBA supplementary information to the PPP.
- The application for the PPP has not changed with this new guidance. Schedule C taxpayers with no employees will use the same form found here.
- With your loan application, you will need to include a copy of your 2019 Schedule C. If you have not filed your return, you must still include a completed 2019 Schedule C with your application.
- The loan is based on the net profit reported on your 2019 Schedule C. This amount is capped at $100,0000.
- Submit the application with your supporting documents to your lender.
If you would like us to assist you with filing your PPP loan application or your 2019 Schedule, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Once you receive your PPP funds, please see our blog post on the recommended next steps here.