PPP & EIDL Applications
.*This post has been updated to include guidance from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Review the SBA PPP Borrower Guide and SBA Overview.
- Also see our PPP Loan FAQ page.
- Contact your lender to ensure you are aware of program requirements. While it is our understanding that virtually all banks and credit unions will be able to process program applications, you should verify that your bank intends to support the program.
- Click here to complete the application: Paycheck Protection Program Application.
- Submit the application with your supporting documents to your lender.
- If you would like us to assist you with the PPP loan application process, or if you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- Applications for the EIDL can be completed on the SBA website at https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/.
- Apply now and receive the $10,000 emergency cash advance right away, which may not need on be paid back depending on your qualifications.
- Decide which route is best for you. You can apply for both the EIDL and the PPP loan when it becomes available. However, if you qualify and accept the EIDL and later discover you also qualify for the PPP loan, there are options available to refinance the EIDL with the PPP.
- If you would like us to assist you with the EIDL loan application process, or if you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Cares Act Relief
If you are an independent contractor or are self-employed and don’t have any employees, here’s what you need to know about (PPP) loans/grants, (EIDL), and/or Unemployment Compensation. Please see the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Guide to Cares Act Relief for more information.