Last Updated: November 30, 2022
PPP & EIDL Applications
.*This post has been updated to include guidance from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Review the SBA PPP Borrower Guide and SBA Overview.
- Also see our PPP Loan FAQ page.
- Contact your lender to ensure you are aware of program requirements. While it is our understanding that virtually all banks and credit unions will be able to process program applications, you should verify that your bank intends to support the program.
- Click here to complete the application: Paycheck Protection Program Application.
- Submit the application with your supporting documents to your lender.
- If you would like us to assist you with the PPP loan application process, or if you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- Applications for the EIDL can be completed on the SBA website at https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/.
- If you would like us to assist you with the EIDL loan application process, or if you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.