Last Updated: August 11, 2020
Marketing Ideas From the Right to Evolve Team
- Write New Content: Now is a great time to jot down some blog post ideas and put your plans into action. To keep your writing purposeful, keep the topics relevant and valuable to the audience it’s intended for.
- Audit Your Website: Is your website running efficiently? Analyze the health of your website by running a site audit. The results will show you any performance issues or backlinks that need attention. In turn, fixing these pain points will help boost the SEO of your website. Use a tool like Google Lighthouse, or if you want a more in-depth look, let Evolve audit your website.
- Manage Your Business Listings: Review your listings on sites such as Google, Bing, Yelp, Apple Maps, and over 70 more. No matter what service your audience is using, they should be able to find you and have the most up-to-date information. Especially if there is info they need to know regarding your availability due to COVID-19. At a minimum, consider the significant traffic sources for direct and organic searches, which are Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Speaking of Google Business listings, they have a unique opportunity to issue a COVID-19 related post. This post gets outlined in searches through Google and Google Maps (click to see an example).
Right to Evolve can help your brand across the spectrum for each of your brick and mortar business locations. Let us run a free report on your business location today.
- Create a Marketing Calendar: Keep all your social media plans, events, and marketing plans in one place with a marketing calendar. Share with your team to stay on the same page with your marketing efforts. Right to Evolve provides a free template with some ideas to get started.
- As many of us have had to adjust our daily routines because of COVID-19, we have some downtime. To make the best of this time, consider reviewing your company’s marketing strategy. Since no one knows how long it will be until things are back to normal, here’s a list of marketing ideas you can do to improve on your efforts:
Lastly, consider making these a part of your marketing plan.
All of these items come back to one foundation piece of working “on” the business as Tim Moy mentioned in the Top 7 Things To Do Right Now, go check it out!