Watch Previously Recorded Webinars Below
What does the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Mean for Corporate Entities? - This live event will present an overview of the key provisions of the tax reform bill, as well as international and state and local considerations. Some of the topics which will be covered are:
- New rules for net operating loss carryovers
- Elimination of the alternate minimum tax (AMT) and conversion of AMT credit carryovers to refundable credits
- Transition to a territorial-type tax system
- The one-time repatriation tax
- Identifying if you are affected by global intangible low-taxed income (GILTI), Base Erosion Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT) or foreign-derived intangible income (FDII)
Tax Reform: Key Provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Acts - This one-hour recorded webinar covers the major provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
Tax Opportunities and Challenges for Manufacturers - An analysis of key tax issues confronting manufacturers in 2018, including Federal tax reform is provided in this one-hour recorded webinar.
Tax Reform Observations, Opportunities for Individuals and Business Owners - You have heard the details of the key provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Now it is time to determine how to plan to ensure you don’t miss an opportunity under these new sets of rules.
Tax reform: Key Considerations for Individuals and Business Owners - Observations and Opportunities for High Net Worth Individuals
What does the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act mean for pass-through entities? - The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) has undoubtedly captured your attention and left you with questions on how its provisions will affect your pass-through entity.