Should I refinance my mortgage? How much do I need to save for my child’s college education? As accounting professionals, these are some of the questions that are posed to us on a daily basis.
We are providing these interactive financial calculators and other tools to assist you with some of the day-to-day questions and concerns that may arise.
While these financial tools are not a substitute for financial advice from a qualified professional, they can be used as a starting point in your decision making process.
Social Security Online
Are you taking advantage of using your Social Security online options? If not then create an account today by navigating to the Social Security Government site here.
What you will need to create your account:
- A valid email address
- Your Social Security number
- A valid U.S. mailing address
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Create a strong password by making it at least 8 characters long or longer, include 1 capital letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and one special character (examples &,$,#,@,!)
*Do not use specific dates (such as birth dates) or names (maiden, last, first)*
Creating a mySocialSecurity account gives you access to these resources:
- Your benefit verification letter
- See your benefit information and earnings record
- Change your address and phone number
- Start or change direct deposit for your benefit payment
- Replace your Medicare card
- Replace your SSA-1099/1042S